tirsdag 3. desember 2013

IsaDora Sugar crush

Summer Edition

 

Hello! This time I will be writing about IsaDora's Sugar Crush summer Edition.

I've got three of the summer edition sugar crush nail polishes. The coral crush, Candy crush and Diamond crush. Right now I have on the diamond crush, because it reminds me of christmas and christmas lights! I'm super excited about christmas!!! I think these colours are great for all year around. Not just summer, but I would love to buy some from the autumn/winter collection. I love the wine red one. I absolutely love glitter polishes, but the one thing that really annoys me is that they're sooo hard to remove! You really have to scrub it off, pluss you get glitter all over you hands haha...Sometimes I don't apply glitter polishes just so I don't have to remove it haha, but with these I promise it's worth it! If you just scroll, you will see some pictures of the sugar crush polishes I've got :)

 

Here are the summer edition ones

Image

Image

I've got:

Diamond Crush

This one is beautiful for christmas. I don't use this in the summer :) I actually regret a bit applying a top coat on this, because it's just sooo pretty without!

ImageImageImage

 

Coral Crush

ImageImage

 

It looks very different from wether you put on a coat of top coat or not. 

As you can see in these pictures I had a coat of top coat on. It makes it more shiny and it loses that "sandy" effect.

 

 

 

Image

 

I'm sorry I don't have more pictures of the coral crush, but I've actually used it all up :D

 

Candy Crush

 

Image

 

Coral crush definitely used to be my favorite, but now I think that candy crush is my new favorite. I think I'll have to buy some of the IsaDora sugar crush nail polishes from the Autumn collection, and do a blog post and swatches!!!

 

ImageImageImage

 

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and let me know if you've tried them before!! :D

 

Goodbye <3

 

 

 

 

 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I've used IsaDora nail polish for quite some time ; although, I think the sparkle would be a bit much for me.
    I'm sure it will be a hit with younger ones. It lasts a long time which is the 2nd reason I used it. The 1st reason - my name, of course. ~~~~~ : - )
    Visiting by way of Dolly's pingback on her blog. Nice to meet you!!!
    http://isadoraartandphotography.com/2013/12/05/music-passion-my-wish/

    SvarSlett
  2. Yeah not everyone likes too much glitter haha! I agree with you, they last for a long time :) thank you so much for commenting! I will visit the blog!:D thank you

    SvarSlett