torsdag 28. november 2013

New nail polishes and swatches!

Hello! Today I got some new nail polishes that I want to show you. I haven't swatched them all yet, because I want to actually have the nail polish on for more than 5 seconds this time! I bought them in a drug store in Norway, but you can get them in other countries too. My nails were very long, but I had to cut them because they were peeling. I've been using this nail strengthener by O.P.I, to make them a little better.

Bilde

This strengthener made my nails a lot harder and less peeling, but now all of a sudden they are peeling again. I put on two coats every other day. Now I'm just going to wait for them to grow out again. Trying to be pacient!!!!

This right here is one of the new nail polishes I bought (or my mum bought for me) today :D

Bilde

I love this nail polish, but when I put it on it was very thick and hard to apply. I'm thinking that maybe people in the shop have opened it and tried it like a tester. I'm going to go back to the store and see if I can return this and get another one instead, and since this was the only one left in this colour, I'm going to have to get another colour. If I can I would get the HD ruby kisses in the colour cheezums. You should google it, because I haven't swatched it since I don't have it yet, and I don't want to take a picture from someone else's blog.

bildlllae

My mum picked out this one, I haven't decided what I think of it yet, but I think I would definitely wear it with something else of that colour. I feel like it's too much for wearing alone, without anything else that is purple if you know what I mean :)

bildble

This colour is actually very sky blue, but the lighting is very bad in this picture so it looks mint.. but it's not! I have the mani all planned out, I'm going to make an "up" mani from the film "up" :D I love that film! So I'm goint to draw clouds on the nails haha, but I don't want to make any manis now that I have short nails. I think I'll just stick to one colour, without any patterns or designs.

bildddde

I think this one here is my favourite! I bought this one in a shoe shop in Norway called DNA. If the shop is in your country you can definitely get the nail polish, but I'm not sure if it's only in Scandinavia and Norway... I absolutely love this colour for winter and christmas time :D I don't like to wear bright and pastel colours in the winter, I only do that in the summer.

That's all for this time, and I'm so sorry about the lighting in the pictures... I know it looks very orange. It's because I have to use light from my lamp because we don't have much sunlight in Norway this time of the year :)

aalesund

 

Photo by: Steve Røyset

I'll post a new blogpost after I've swatched all the nail polishes :D

Bye! :D

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar