fredag 6. desember 2013

Winter Wonderland Nail Art

Hello! Today I decided to finally do a mani again. I haven't done manis in a while, because I got a little angry at my nails when they all broke, so I just painted them in only one colour at a time. Since I'm finally done with all my school work before christmas, I wanted to make a christmassy nail art tutorial for you guys, and I'm officially ready to start enjoying christmas time.
This is really simple and I don't even think I have to explain what I did, but I'll do it anyway in case you're a beginner or want to see all the steps :D

Image

I don't know if you can see it, but it's a christmas tree. The silver dots are the tree, and the gold dots are the christmas tree star!

So if you would like to do this mani please scroll down to see the tutorial!

Image

I know my nails look awful.

Okay, first of all I just painted my nails with a strengthener and base coat from O.P.I called Envy. Both the strengthener and the base coat is in one nail polish bottle.

This will make your nails stronger and harder, and the base coat will protect your nail from the nail polish.

Image

After applying the base coat, I applied two coats of white nail polish. I used the colour Blanc by Essie. You don't have to use the exact nail polish and brand, you can use which ever you want if it's white, haha.

After that, I applied one thin coat of the seche vite top coat, just because I wanted the mani to be more solid and to dry faster. I'm not a patient person, haha!

Image

This is definitely the best top coat in the world. I've tried many, and none are as good as this one!!! It dries sooo fast, and you don't even have to wait for your nail polish to dry before you apply the top coat. it dries the nail polish, so you don't have to wait for it to dry :D And when it's dry, it becomes hard like a rock, and you don't get scratches on your manis. I love it!

Image

After the top coat had dried, I used my dotting tool and made dots in the form of a triangle to make the christmas tree. Be sure that you don't make the dot silver where the star is supposed to be, because the star is going to be gold. The nail polish I used for the silver dots is called IsaDora diamond crush from the sugar crush collection.

Image

After you've done that, you apply the gold dots with your dotting tool. Put on your top coat one more time, and this time you can apply a little more than the last time. 

Your mani is done! Now go and enjoy christmas :D

Make sure to like and comment on my post if you liked it, and let me now if you've recreated the mani yourself :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

This is outside my window!

Goodbye people! Please like and let me know in the comments if you liked the post, if you want me to do others and what kinds of manis.

Merry Christmas <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar